Friday, July 27, 2007

U.S. Senate to open prayer with a Hindu Prayer

What is our nation coming too? Will God look upon our nation and bless it? This is the first time in history that the U.S. Senate has invited a Hindu to serve as a guest chaplain. This reminds me of Israel in the Old Testament when they chose to worship other gods. I am not saying that I believe that America is the new Israel, but our actions do have consequences.

When God looks upon our nation and watches the actions of our leaders, what is He thinking? What disciplinary action will He decide?

There once was two roads; a wide road and a narrow road. Which road will we as a nation take? As for me and my family we choose to take the road less traveled by, the narrow road. And it has made all the difference!

No comments: