Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Full of Grace

As I continue to study the concept of "grace", I am finding myself humbled and defeated. I consider myself a humble man of God, but the more I study about grace the more arrogant I feel.

To think Jesus - God - humbled himself to die for me......I am not worth it. Listen to how my memory verse speaks to all of us this week:

John 1:14 (NASB)

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Jesus is full of grace, self sacrificing, unbelievable merciful, and I am undone, unjust, selfish, and arrogant. May God forgive me for not showing grace to those around me.

Oh what Amazing Grace! How Sweet the Sound! That Saved such a wretch like me....

No comments: