Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ray Boltz has come out of the closet!


I am so saddened by the news that one of my all time favorite singers has come out to say that he is homosexual. Listen to what he writes here on http://www.rayboltz.com/.

"A few years ago I made the decision to retire from contemporary Christian music. I had won awards, performed in front of thousands of people, and sold millions of records. Still, I believed that if people knew who I really was, I would never be accepted. During the last few years I've learned that there are many people who feel the same way I did. One church in particular has helped me in many ways. The Metropolitan Community Church (www.mccchurch.org) was started forty years ago by Rev. Troy Perry in the Los Angeles area and has an outreach to the LGTB (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) community. "

I honestly do not have words to express at this moment on how profound this is.
Click below links to read more about the situation.
Ray did an interview with gay paper and I will post that interview in my next post.

No comments: